Tuesday, June 19, 2007.
> 2:28 PM.
COUSINS! (:
Long time since I post something on this blog.
Ehs.
Actually also nothing much for me to write ehs.
My job is just to do up the template and stuffs.
And 4th aunt new children, due in july? or August?
anyways, I like the-who-is-that-cousin who suggest one of them is Yingjun. (:
Nice name!
The shou zhu Elvins character the name also Yingjun.
Kwang kwang. xD
Wheets, Ive edited the skin and stuffs. (:
So, Yuanteng and Marvin head is up, I guess no more complains lars bars? (;
And added the birthdays in.
And whats Eileen Jiejie chinese name? and the birthdays,
Tag at the board. (:
And the only one from the second generation that actually come here is 4th aunt.
Lets just pull more of the 2nd generation in?
Hahas, more of a family blog instead of cousins blog liaos. xD
Till then;
Glenda (: