Saturday, June 16, 2007.
My First Post> 11:48 PM.
Hi everyone, my first post for this blog.
Just wanted to discuss our failed performance for the wedding.
Ah binn jie jie, the "performance" that 3rd Uncle told you about was actually a skit of how you and E-seck met and your love story.
However, due to time constraint and some unforeseen circumstances, the skit was cancelled, a bit wasted though. I still have the "script" if you're interested. :)
Do all our cousins know about this blog yet? Apparently the only people blogging are the few of us.
Please ask all the cousins to send me their blogger account, so i can send them the permission to post with their own blogger account.
4th Aunty, do you want to post too? I can send you the permission to blog, so it's easier for you to blog instead of logging in with the original password.
Glenda, I think Dennis has the picture where Marvin is looking at the camera, can use that photo. I took for Dennis's photobucket account.
It is in my Friendster photos, but I am not very sure how to alter the template.
Signing off now, and can we put our birthdays beside our names?
So we can wish each other happy birthday when the day comes around.
See everyone around soon!!!