Wednesday, September 24, 2008.
> 2:50 AM.
Hi everyone! Han's pram and baby swing arrived last week. Here are some pictures of Eugene's attempt to assemble them!! His lovely assistant, Oboe the dog, played a part too.....in giving support......Jia You Jia You!!
First up is "Isabella". Ya, that's the name of the model of pram/baby car seat. It's supposed to be for a girl but I decided to buy it anyway coz baby won't know the difference. It's purple!! I like!
So that's me testing out the built stroller. 
Next up, the baby swing. So many different parts. Notice the two monkeys at the back. Oboe had his eyes set on them. When we're not looking, he'd go for the monkeys and chew on them. Lucky got plastic wraps!
Construction still in progress. Haha. I think Eugene will kill me for posting these pictures. No shirt and not so slim at tummy!!! Hehehehehe!! Just focus on swing!

Done!! Swing complete. But no batteries so it doesn't move yet. 
Oh yeah, remember I said I was going to test out this Korean hairdresser? Well, I was denied service. He only trimmed my hair but refused to colour it coz I'm pregnant. Sigh. Anyway, this is how I look now with my partially done hair and big tummy!
Signing off now. Till next time, take care!