Monday, April 27, 2009.
Walter's Update> 2:03 PM.
Hello everyone, time for me to do a short update.
I'm quite bad at video and stuff, so cannot do a Kael or Dennis style kinda update. :P
I've finished my last exams in NTU last Friday, thank God. I still have a short Final Year Project presentation next Friday. After that will be complete freedom. It has been a LONG time coming.
Currently going for interviews and hoping to start work around July or August. But before that, will be heading for a Grad Trip with Cheryl on the 21st of May. :)
Looking forward to Binnie Jie²'s return on the 6th, I can finally meet my first nephew.
Nothing much else left for me to say except all the best for your papers Dennis. Glenda, enjoy your time in Poly, it'll fly past in a blink of an eye. And to the rest, post a quick update soon alright? Cheers!